Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shheeew...nearly 70 reviews!


I still can't believe I have written nearly 70 reviews on edenfantasys.com. Over the summer my goal is to revist those products and post a follow up review on here with more information and reports on how the toy or product is holding up. I love playing with my toys that is for sure, and I love writing too. When I sit down to write a review it seems to just flow. I like that I am possibly helping someone make a more informed decision about a product they are considering, or helping them not waste money. I will be the first to admit I am a cheapskaet but I have learned that inexpensive does not always mean cheap! I love finding an inexpensive diamond in the rough that turns out to be a wonderful purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment