Sunday, March 22, 2009

Kama Sutra Body Souffle..the stuff dreams are made of



The body souffles have almost completely replaced the Bath and Body Works products I used to use. I love them and my hubby does too. The do not look like sensual products, but then again I don't really use this as one anyway. There is nothing greater than tasting like how I smell, not all strange when I am kissed. These are moisturizing and the scent and flavor stay fresh for hours of normal wear. Kama Sutra Body Souffle is never sticky and always goes onto the skin just as nicely as any high end cream would.

I have the Vanilla, Strawberry and Creme Brulee. I can not pick a favorite. The vanilla is just like a tub of cake frosting, the creme brulee is similar to hot cocoa, and the strawberry is like strawberry ice cream in scent and flavor. I have never tried products with such a true flavor to them. This works well as a base and layering the honey dust over it. The flavors for making that combo are very interchangeable and you can play around till you find your favorite. When you are wearing this, it will be hard to keep your partner from eating you up!

Check out the full review here:
Body souffle - Creams, balms | Review by Cinnamon Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment