Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh my my, oh hell yes!


O' my! Blueberry cheesecake lube is special. It is the only flavored lube that I have found to work adequately for sex too. At first I hated the flavor out of the bottle, but now I have learned how to do it and damn is it ever good. The key to keep it from tasting bitter is to rub it in the skin a little before licking it. Then all you are left with is a delicious blueberry taste that will knock your socks off.

The pump dispenser works very well at delivering the right amount of lube per squirt. The packaging and color coded bottle is very attractive. Using this lube for sex has never been an issue with irritation or any thing else. It is slick enough plus it has a great scent. This is a lubricant that tastes good and works, it is worth the money.

Check it out here:
O’my flavor - Water based lubricants | Review by Cinnamon Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment