Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kama Sutra Dark Chocolate Body Paint, sensual seduction


I am a sucker for being touched. I love it, to be kissed, rubbed, licked, all over. Most of all on my back. I love it when my husbands gets out a set of gel pens and just draws on my back, so of course I wanted to try body paint. This was the first edible body paint we had used and it turned out to be a very tasty Valentine's Day dessert.

The paint comes in a jar that is safety sealed and it includes a brush. This has to be refrigerated after opening. Straight out of the jar the paint will work, but it glides on the skin much easier to heat it in a bowl of hot water for about 30 minutes before using it. It can be microwaved but I was reluctant to try it that way and end up over cooking it.

The paint tastes like chocolate pudding and is very appetizing. It can be licked off but it is nearly impossible to get it all off by licking. I suggest using a throe, towels, or older sheets with this. I have not experienced permanent staining at all, just little sticky chocolate blotches around me till I washed the sheets. There will be a mess if you use this then have sex, but it washes off completely in the shower.

Read more about it here:Kama sutra chocolate body paint - Paints, dusts, powders | Review by Cinnamon Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment