Monday, March 23, 2009

Kama Sutra Pleasure Balm...not for me



I do not like the taste of toothpaste, especially mixed with citrus. The tangerine Pleasure Balm was the first one I tried. It was from the Treasure Trove set. It was beyond gross. It was an older jar of it, now it is all made in tubes. I got the tangerine, raspberry and strawberry after that all in the tubes. I am still not impressed. The tangerine is the worst as far as flavor goes, but the other two are not much better. This is the only product from Kama Sutra that I do not like at all.

The Pleasure Balm does have a cooling sensation when on the skin. It can also work as a mild prolonging gel. The only way I found it to tingly in a good way was on my nipples. I suggest wiping it off your partner's penis before penetrating the vagina with this slathered all over, and even with getting it on the clit because some other reviews mention that it causes a painful burning sensation.

Remember that the canisters of Pleasure Balm have been discontinued for some years now, and that it is only safe to use the product that comes in a tube. I would recommend giving it a try if you get the Treasure Trove, but I would be less likely to recommend buying just a tube of this. It is thick, a true gel product, and very sticky. There are much better arousal products available that actually taste good.

Read even more here:
Tangerine pleasure balm - For women | Review by Cinnamon Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment