Monday, March 23, 2009

Tasy Twist Oral Gasm Cream



Ummm tasty is right. Tasty Twist is intended to enhance oral sex. It provides a light tingly sensation where it is applied. It works best on the nipples and clitoris, and can also be used on the penis. My hubby likes my nipples covered in this before sex so when he sucks on them during sex they are extremely erect and yummy.

The flavor of both the Orange Dreamsicle and Chocolate Mint is as close to ice cream as I have found. There isn't an artificial taste to it at all. It would be hard to pick a favorite between the two flavors. I just wish the tube was a little larger. Make sure to rub this cream in thoroughly to avoid a lotion feel to your tongue. The tube is safety sealed. It comes out like regular lotion and is white. When using this I have never noticed a sticky feel to my skin. This is highly recommended, and one of our favorite products that we continue to buy replacements of.

Check out the full review and product information:


Tasty twist - Water based lubricants | Review by Cinnamon Chambers

No comments:

Post a Comment